Why Multiple Time Frames?
A major focus of this website is to help investors to understand how to use multiple time frame analysis to improve stock selection as well as zero in on the right place to enter.
- Counter Trend Short Trade
- Finding the right stocks to trade
- Using the lower time frame to improve timing
- Improve Timing using MACD
- How to buy Good Weakness
- How to do Multiple Time Frame Analysis with One Simple Moving Average
- Good Weakness Follow-Up
- How To Day Trade using Multiple Time Frames
- Shorting a Stock using Multiple Time Frames to improve Risk/Reward
- AAPL V MSFT: How to Pick the Right Stock to Trade
- MTF Strategy: MA lines Setup and Triggers
Higher Time Frame
The HIGHER TIME FRAME is the time frame that tells us the trade-able trend. For this time frame, it is extremely important to know the direction of the trend, the strength of the trend and how long this trend has been in place.
Lower Time Frame
The LOWER TIME FRAME is the time frame which helps an investor improve their timing and reduce their risk. The strength of this trend is also important but knowing how to determine a change of trend is key to identifying proper entry.